Vienna will again be the center of attention for beach volleyball fans this year. The “Vienna Majors 2018” will take place for the first time from the 1st to the 5th of August 2018 on the Vienna Danube Island.
Following the great success of the Beach Volleyball World Championship with 180,000 visitors last year, this year’s “Vienna Majors”, 32 of the world’s best beach volleyball players in women’s and men’s teams, are fighting for a place on the podium.
Admission to the event on the Danube Island (including beach parties, public viewing, side courts and extended gastronomy offers) is basically free until full capacity is reached. For seating in the stadium it applies: first come – first served. In addition there are different card contingents, from EUR 15, – per day. You can get detailed information about the different categories and tickets here.
- Access to the Beach Village (various attractions and extended gastronomy offer)
- Side events such as evening DJ and music entertainment
- public viewing
- Red Bull Beach Arena (first come – first served)
- When: August 01th to August 05th 2018
- Where: Area Danube Island between Nord- and Reichsbrücke
- Information: Vienna Major 2018
From the Hotel Zipser you can reach the “Donauinsel” just in a few stations with the lines “U2” and “U1”. The Hotel Zipser provides you with comfortable facilities and an excellent service. Your hotel room can be booked quickly and conveniently at our Website.
Contribution Picture: © Joerg Mitter/ Swatch Beach Volleyball Major Series/ Red Bull Content Pool