One of the most frequented traffic roads of Vienna turns today, Saturday August 26th 2017 for one night again to a Festival mile. Live Acts in and inside and Open Air of the scene venues, DJs, readings and an Open Air Cinema Vienna on the Viennese Gürtel from evening to early morning – admission free !
Launched in 1998, the “Gürtel Nightwalk” should strengthen the then resettled local scene in the revitalized Vienna metropolitan railway arches and has since become an annual fix point for fans of the alternative music scene. On approx. 15 stages, national and international bands will perform in both inside and open air venues. Among the most popular are the Chelsea, Cafe Carinna, B72, Loop and rhiz.
- Cafe Carinna: 07:00pm / Readings from Nurten Yılmaz / Kurt Stürzenbecher / Hein Vettermann
- Loop: 07:00pm to 10:00pm / prohaska / die gewürztraminer
- Chelsea: 08:00pm to 10:00pm / Thirsty Eyes, Reverend Backflash
- rhiz 08:00pm to 10:00pm / kids n cats / bernhard fleischmann band
- b72: 08:00pm to 10:00pm / freud / onk lou / dj alfi
- Where: Wiener Gürtel, between Thaliastraße and Ottakringer Straße
- When: Saturday 26th August 2017 Starts: 06:00pm
- Information and Programm: Gürtel Nightwalk
From our Hotel Zipser it is only a short walking distance the Viennese Gürtel. In just a few minutes you are on the spot to experience and enjoy the concerts.